Minnesota Roofing Contractor : Twin Cities Roofing : Hail Damage : Storm Damage : Minneapolis : St. Paul
- Licensed: BC544370, $2 million liability insurance coverage and bonded
- Specializing in residential roofing since 1992
- Has personally repaired and installed hundreds of roofs (2,000 roofs and counting)
- Certified CertainTeed® Select ShingleMaster™ Installer
- Bob has attained a greater knowledge of roofing materials, installation and roof ventilation systems through continuing education classes.
- Zero complaint history with the BBB and Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Trusted and knowledgeable roof inspector for insurance agents and homeowners
- Knowledgeable hail and storm damage inspector
- Free roof estimates, roof tearoff, re-roof/full roof replacement, roof repairs, seamless gutters and siding repairs
- Our personal 20-year transferable craftsmanship warranty, plus lifetime roof warranty from the shingle manufacturer. Double coverage is always a good thing!
- CertainTeed NorthGate® Shingles: Being a Class 4 impact or hail resist shingle, insurance savings are possible. Contact your agent to see if this shingle will lower your insurance premiums.
- CertainTeed Landmark® Shingles: Offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color in their class. Leading Consumer Magazine ranks it as “Best Buy.”
Both NorthGate and Landmark shingles are dual layered, architectural design. Giving your roof a premium look. Back by the longest warranties in the industry.
Visit our Contact page for information on how
to request a free estimate.
I am a residential roofing specialist with more than 25 years of experience in repairing and re-roofing homes in Eden Prairie and throughout Minnesota’s Twin Cities Metro area.
100% of my time is spent as a residential roofing contractor. I’ve personally installed more than 2,000 roofs. This experience means I’m an expert roofer with a critical inside perspective on the issues that roofs and building structures face throughout Minnesota’s extreme weather changes.
With extensive experience in handling every level and type of roofing, as well as issues ranging from troubleshooting water leaks to hail/storm damage inspections and reasons why ice dams form on a home, I am able to anticipate the unexpected and produce sound solutions to your roofing problems.
Small and Manageable Approach
I purposely keep my business small and manageable. It’s why we’re able to maintain a high customer service rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, and why we’ve never had a complaint registered with the Better Business Bureau. In fact, I recommend that you visit our testimonial page to learn firsthand what homeowners think of J. Robert Roofing.
Help Is Just a Call Away
Call or text Bob’s cell phone at 612-998-1673 anytime — weekday or weekend — if you have a roofing question or wish to schedule a free estimate. You can also request your FREE estimate via our website.
My Advice: Question Everything
Roofing is the easiest trade to enter in the construction fields. Obtaining a state builder’s or remodeler’s license is far too easy, and the Internet can make a “start-up” company look like a mirage for consumers. Since “roofing contractors” rank in the top 5 for consumer complaints registered with the Better Business Bureau, I highly recommended you question everything and fully screen your potential roofing contractors. After all, your roof is only as good as the person who installs it.
Call 612-998-1673 or request your FREE estimate.
Bob Seemann, Owner and Operator
We serve the entire Twin Cities Metro area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul and the South Metro. Here are just a few of the cities where we’ve completed roofing projects: Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Carver, Chanhassen, Chaska, Deephaven, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Farmington, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lakeville, Long Lake, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Mound, Orono, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Richfield, Rosemount, Savage, Shakopee, Shorewood, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, Wayzata and Victoria. Don’t see your city listed? No problem — we’re happy to travel to the work.
Readers of Sun Newspapers!
Like Us On Facebook!
Plus, see photos of our most recently completed projects.